Empress 1908 Original Indigo Gin is 100% authentic and all-natural. It’s infused with the vibrantly tinted butterfly pea blossom, adding a singularly distinct expression - an impossibly lush and vivid indigo blue, with a stunning secret to reveal; with the addition of citrus or tonic, Empress 1908 is transformed from its breathtaking indigo to a soft pink. Empress 1908 is an original, shaping its own story as a fearless provocateur, a mystery in a bottle. Handcrafted in small batch copper-pot stills, this is a gin with phenomenal depth and boldness of spirit. Gently refined, nuanced and enduring, Empress 1908 is the essence of Victoria.
- All-Natural / 100% Authentic
- Empress 1908 Gin is infused with the vibrantly tinted butterfly pea blossom
- Gin color changes naturally with addition of citrus or tonic
- Handcrafted from 8 organic botanicals
- Traditional in flavor with forward juniper and grapefruit notes
- 42.5% Alc. / Vol. (85 proof)
- Ultra-clean 96%, Non-GMO corn, spirit base
- 24 hour maceration of distilled botanicals
- Small batch size (240 gallon copper still)
- Made with pure Canadian water further polished with reverse osmosis
We ship via Fedex or UPS Ground to 35 states for a Flat Fee of $9.99 plus $5 Carrier surcharge for handling alcohol. An adult over the age of 21 with a valid ID must be present to receive the package, per alcohol laws. Packages cannot be left on stoops or doorways. Shipping takes 3-5 business days to most states. See Ground Shipping Map for estimated time in transit.
This item cannot ship to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming.
We can only accept the return of defective or damaged goods with proof of the defect or damage. In such instances we will offer a replacement of the same item (subject to availability), refund the credit card used to purchase the item, or issue a store credit for the amount that was paid for the item. We cannot accept returns of items that have been opened already.
Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions regarding returns and refunds.