Out of stock
Flat $9.99 or $14.99. Free for DSS members over $95.
- Year of Distillation: Spring of 2002
- Release: Fall of 2019
- Whiskey Proof for release: 101 proof
- Large Grain: Kentucky Corn; Distillers Grade #1 and #2
- Small Grain: Minnesota Rye
- Finish Grain: North Dakota Distillers Malted Barley
- Milling screen: #10
- Cook Temperature: 240 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water: Kentucky limestone with reverse osmosis
- Fermentation: Carbon steel / black iron fermenter
- Mash: Sour
- Distillation: Double distilled; beer still and doubler
- Proof off still: 135 Proof
- Barrel: New, white oak; #4 Char; charred for 55 seconds
- Barrel maker: Independent Stave; Lebanon KY
- Barrel entry proof: 125 proof
- Barrel size: 53 liquid gallons; 66.25 Original Proof Gallons
- Warehouse: Warehouse P
- Floor: 1st floor
- Evaporation loss: 66% of the original whiskey lost to evaporation
- Filtration: Chill
- Product Age: 17 years 3 months old at bottling
- Nose: Cooked cherries, oak and maple syrup
- Palate: Cocoa, caramel and oak
- Finish: Long finish of cinnamon, tobacco leaf and spearmint
We ship via a common carrier such as Fedex or UPS Ground to all states in the continental US (with some exceptions, below). An adult over the age of 21 with a valid ID must be present to receive the package, per alcohol laws. Packages cannot be left on stoops or doorways. Shipping takes 3-5 business days to most states. Refer to the Ground Shipping Map below for estimated time in transit.
This item cannot ship to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Illinois, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont.
We can only accept the return of defective or damaged goods with proof of the defect or damage. In such instances we will offer a replacement of the same item (subject to availability), refund the credit card used to purchase the item, or issue a store credit for the amount that was paid for the item. We cannot accept returns of items that have been opened already.
Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions regarding returns and refunds.
Recently Viewed Products
Expertly selected premium spirits, delivered every month.